Our Team Members
Dr. M Sree Prathap, MBBS, MRCPsych
Chairman, Chief Psychiatrist and Medical director
- Dr. Sree Prathap is a Consultant Psychiatrist with more than 20 years of clinical work experience in psychiatry.
- He has worked in the UK from 2001 till 2014 and gained experience in various specialties of psychiatry. He has sub-specialised in Older Adults Psychiatry and Dementia care management.
- He is a licensed CBT therapist and able to offer CBT treatments for anxiety & depression.
- He has authored four books on MRCPsych clinical exams and is a keen postgraduate teacher.
- He was awarded many prizes including Dr. Venkoba Rao Gold medal in psychiatry and the Pfizer prize for outstanding achievement in undergraduate medicine.
- He is a successful entrepreneur and founder of the SPMM Course (http://spmmcourse.com). He is passionate about teaching and runs post graduate training courses for psychiatric doctors sitting for their MRCPsych exams in UK.
- He owns the Best Doctors award in 2020, which was given by the IMA in recognition of his work in Psychiatry.
- He runs a youtube channel called ‘Psychiatrist Prathap’ to raise awareness about mental health amongst general public.