Emergency Psychiatric Admission(Short Term Care)
- We have a purpose built ‘inpatient admissions ward’ for people suffering from severe mental health problems, who are acutely unwell.
- This ward provides a safe and therapeutic environment for assessment, and treatment for a range of mental health disorders
- We have a special ‘De-escalation Unit’ and ‘high dependency unit’ with trained nursing staff, for people who are presenting with disturbing and challenging behaviour.
- We have separate rooms for male and female inpatients
- These are open wards and allow treatment in the least restrictive manner possible.
- These wards are specially built with adequate planning to minimize risks and maximize the safety of the patients who are mentally distressed.
- All staffs are trained in risk assessment and management and can deal effectively with patients at risk of self-harm, suicide, agitation & violent behaviour.
- During their stay, the patients will be involved in meaningful physical and mental activities to offer structure and stimulation throughout the day.