Our doctors have worked in specialized units in the UK and have good clinical experience in offering advice regarding further management of various disorders listed above.
Outpatients Clinic(General Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic)
We are running a General Psychiatric outpatient clinic for assessment & treatment of all types of mental disorders, including major mental illnesses like schizophrenia, depression and bipolar disorder, as well as minor mental illnesses like anxiety disorder and adjustment disorders etc. These clinics involve a consultation services provided by Psychiatric Doctors, Psychologists and other professionals trained in mental health. The treatment would be tailored based on the individual needs of the patient and their families.
We are also running special clinics for specific problems and disorders and offer advice & support.
The list of conditions, which could be assessed and treated, includes;
- Depressive illness
- Schizophrenia and related psychosis
- Bipolar illness
- Anxiety, Panic disorders and Phobias
- Adjustment disorders
- Postnatal depression and psychosis.
- Eating disorders
- Deliberate self harm & Parasuicide
- Personality disorders
- Somatisation disorder and medically unexplained symptoms
- Conversion (dissociative) disorders
- Sexual problems and disorders of sexual preference.
- Neuropsychiatric disorders and head injury with psychiatric sequelae.